Sleep Expert is the next generation sleep management app chosen by thousands of Mac users. Sleep Expert allows
- to Put your Mac computer to sleep if it doesn’t go to sleep when you expected,
- to Prevent your display or entire system from entering sleep on your request,
- to Find out what’s keeping your Mac awake,
- to Not Disturb your Mac with network access,
- to Get notified about major changes to your Mac when in sleep mode especially when you are away from your Mac via email
Continue reading “Sleep Expert – the next generation sleep management app for Mac”
If you don’t want to read Apple’s Service Implementation Guide or you just don’t have enough time, I’ll provide 3 simple steps to add your app to the Finder’s context menu as service.
Continue reading “Cocoa Tricks: How to add your app to the Finder’s context menu”
I saw a lot of dark themes for Xcode, but every time there was something that I did not like. That is why I decided to create Dark Xcode Theme myself. I called it Batman.
Continue reading “Batman Dark Xcode Theme”
This code shows how to send a keystroke event for instance Control-Command-1 and Control-Command-0 to Finder with AppleScript. This is equivalent to pressing Finder->View->Arrange By->Name and Finder->View->Arrange By->None Continue reading “Cocoa Tricks: How to send a keystroke event to the process with AppleScript”